Pure Body Coconut butter has a moisturizing and regenerating effect. It smoothes and firms sagging skin, adding radiance to it.
Benefits for skin:
- moisturizing and regenerating,
- reducing discoloration,
- antibacterial, antioxidant,
How to use coconut butter on your hair?
First of all, remember not to overdo it - just a little of the product is enough to make your hair look healthier. Just take a small dollop into your hand, let it melt a little, and then rub it into your hair. Coconut butter works well, for example, as a natural serum for damaged hair ends. Some people also massage it into the scalp to stimulate new hair growth. However, it is best to apply coconut butter to dry or damp hair before washing and leave it for some time, then wash it off with a shampoo. Team up this product with Solid Shampoo.
Benefits for hair:
- moisturizes, strengthens and nourishes damaged hair,
- regenerates and smoothest dry and frizzy hair,
- strengthens hair bulbs, prevents hair loss and stimulates new hair growth.
- Compared to lotions, the effect of body butter is noticeable much faster, and the improvement in the perceived comfort of the skin can be noticed after the first use of the product. Ancient Wisdom Pure Body Butter, unlike lighter cosmetics, does not get absorbed immediately after application, but remains on the skin in the form of an active film. Thanks to the beneficial ingredients of the product, it can actively regenerate the skin for up to several hours after applying it on the body.